211.7 Million SHIB to Be Burned on Dec. 26 So Far: Details

item picture

Yuri molchan

More than 211 million SHIB tokens will be burned after Christmas Day by this team, while 720 million have been burned in two days.

Steven Cooper, founder and owner of Bigger Entertainment, has taken to Twitter to announce that his team intends to destroy 211,666,467 Shiba Inu meme coins on December 26. This amount has been growing gradually since the beginning of December.

800 million SHIB less to burn 1 billion

On December 13, the SHIB burner totaled 131,236,842 coins. It has grown a little over 1.5 times since then. Cooper also tweeted, suggesting that if 7,500 SHIB holders pay $ 5 each for a ticket to the burning party, the team could incinerate a billion SHIB coins. Apparently that did not happen, so currently the number of tokens to be destroyed on Sunday is close to 212 million SHIB.

This is just 800 million short of the initial goal of 1 billion. The burning party will be held live on YouTube on December 26 at 2 p.m. CST.

Cooper also summarized that after the SHIB held in the burning pot is sent to a dead address, that would add up to 868,049,623 burned by the Bigger Entertainment team since October this year.

719.1 million SHIBs destroyed in the last 48 hours

During the last 48 hours, according to etherscan, nearly 720 million Shiba Inu coins have been sent to the null address 0xdead000000000000000042069420694206942069 from various accounts. In the last 20 hours, 13.1 million SHIBs have been destroyed.

On Thursday, U.Today reported that the price of SHIB began to rise after 706 million SHIB were burned that day. SHIB skeptics believe that considering SHIB’s staggering total supply, these little coin burns will hardly affect the price.

SHIBburned00089889
Image via etherscan

Current SHIB market data

At press time, SHIB is ranked 13th on CoinMarketCap and is up over 7% in the last 24 hours. The price stands at $ 0.00003839. The market capitalization of the coin at the moment is $ 21,248,008,167. Shiba Inu’s circulating supply is 549,063.28 billion, with a total equivalent to 589,735,030,408,323.

The project founder sent fifty percent of the total supply to Vitalik Buterin earlier, and the Ethereum co-creator burned 90%. He donated the remaining 10% to a charity that helps alleviate the aftermath of the current global pandemic.


Source: https://u.today/2117-million-shib-to-be-burned-on-dec-26-so-far-details

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *