Older brother added a new name to its history books Wednesday night, crowning its first black winner after 23 seasons.
Azah Awasum, Derek Frazier and Xavier Prather were the last three guests at the top of Wednesday’s two-hour final, and the way TVLine readers saw itAt least Xavier was ready to win that $ 750,000 prize when all was said and done. Before the final, 78 percent of you said Xavier would do win season 23, while 76 percent said should triumph over Azah and Derek.
But did Xavier make it to the Final Two at Finale Night? And how were the jury votes shaken? Read on for the highlights of the season 23 finale:
* After Xavier emerged victorious from Part 1 of the final Head of Household competition, Azah and Derek in the second fundamental part, which involves correctly answering questions about this season’s events in the fastest time … But those answers appear on an oversized slot machine, which Azah and Derek must move with their bodies to find the faces of the right guests. It is a physically exhausting game for both players, but Azah he finally beats Derek with a time of 13 minutes (compared to Derek’s 20 minutes).
But the potential choice Azah will have to make next, be it taking Xavier or Derek to the Final Two with her, weighs on her, and she begins to consider bringing Xavier after Derek continues to disrespect her game and reminds her. yours. Final Two deals with Xavier. Finally, Azah is so fed up with Derek’s condescending behavior that she tells Xavier that she will take he all the way instead of Derek; later, he breaks the news to Derek that he is now considering evicting him, which he receives badly.
* At the jury house, Kyland joins the party, where he and the others discuss whether Xavier, Azah or Derek deserve the victory. “The only good thing I can say about Derek is that we have the same name,” Derek X. observes, cutting off everyone else’s efforts to make a weak case for Derek F. Also, the bad vibes continue to radiate from Kyland, who amazes to his fellow jurors when he suggests that Hannah and Derek F. played comparable games. Um …? It sure wasn’t Hannah Naps that got their own segment earlier this season, sir.
* As is often the case, the third and final part of the HOH competition requires players to correctly identify false statements about jurors. And in an exact repetition of latest final competition of the season, in which Nicole Franzel lost to Cody Calafiore after answering the first question incorrectly, Azah is wrong on the first question in this game, and even her seven subsequent correct answers are not enough to catch up: scoring 8- 7, Javier he becomes the ultimate head of the family. We can jump to the end of the episode now, right? Is there no need to pretend that someone other than Xavier is winning all of this? Well, there’s still an hour left, so let’s recap for fun!
* Xavier evicts Azah, taking Derek with him to the Final Two. In her post-game interview with Julie Chen Moonves, Azah confesses that she would have carried Xavier with her to the end, if she had won the last competition.
* Azah joins the jury, the jurors question Derek and Xavier, and those nine crucial votes are finally cast. After a quick Q&A with the first five homeless of the season – Travis, Frenchie, Brent, Whitney, and Christian – a few secrets are revealed, including the actual professions of Claire, Hannah, Sarah Beth, and Xavier, as well as the Fun fact from Derek F. who is the son of heavyweight champion Joe Frazier, and Britini’s poignant announcement that he was diagnosed with autism when he was young. About him noOn the poignant side of things, Julie invites Kyland and Xavier to clear things up after last thursday’s discussion, and Kyland lets out a scream-inducing moan, “I’m sorry if you he was offended ”about Xavier. Blech.
* Then, it is the last time to reveal the names on those keys at the jury voting booth. The all-time winner of season 23 is … Javier! Get the victory in a unanimous vote, in which only Dan Gheesling (season 10), Cody Calafiore (season 22) and Tamar Braxton (Celebrity Big Brother Season 2) have succeeded in the past.
* But really, we all want to know who won America’s Favorite Houseguest Award. It all came down to Derek X. and Tiffany this season, and the winner is Tiffany! She gets $ 50,000, and there really is no better way to end the season than that. Until February, friends!
Older brother fans, how do you feel about Xavier’s victory? And did Tiffany get your vote as America’s favorite guest? Leave all your thoughts in a comment below!